Features of 7 Watt FM transmitter
This unit includes all the components and circuit boards fully tested and assembled inside an acrylic box. Other items include a 12 volt, 2 to3A SMPS power supply with DC pin,8GB SD card with songs card, BNC connector & audio cable .
The 7W FM transmitter has a control panel with a dot matrix LCD display screen and 3 key buttons to change frequency,volume and range by changing the output transmitting power.
Control panel: 58 x 36 mm (as shown in the picture)
The range / distance: more than 10 km on GP antenna (when premise is in open field emission) or 15 KMs with a home made Yagi antenna as per sample Yagi antenna design given in the picture to fabricate at home. Other designs for getting 25 KMs are supplied on purchase. Please note we do not supply any antenna but only the design.Any one can make the antenna at home.
Transmitter key features:
1, Digital technology, make the frequency more stable, the frequency does not change with the environment and produce frequency drift.
No need for any adjustment inside.
2, But the frequency can be continuously adjusted within the specified scope.
3, Has a micro sd socket to use any 8GB card (Card supplied at no extra cost) holding 100's of old MP3 Indian hindi cinema songs and one can add more 6000 songs from any computer through the SD card adaptor supplied.No need to use any external audio feed into the aux socket.
4, Also with microphone input interface, and through digital potentiometer it is easy to control the volume of the microphone (supplied at extra optional).
5, Audio input ay aux also by digital potentiometer to adjust the volume.
6, Transmitting Power can be between 0.5 W and 7 W maximum having continuous adjustments features to adjust the range from 100 meters to 15 KMs.
7, The power output network for harmonic suppression is very good, so as to make the output spectrum more clean.
8, Set the frequency and power once and the next time boot does not need to do the set up again!
The operating procedure refer to picture 3
1. To change the Frequency, Volume or Power Output, press the middle button and hold it for few seconds till the FRE: 107.6MHz is highlighted
2. Press again the same middle button ,the VOL (volume): 35 gets highlighted
3. Press again the same middle button the PO: (power output) 300 gets highlighted
4. Press again it goes back to FRE: (Frequency )107.6MHz
5. By pressing UP button, the frequency can be changed to higher value and by pressing the BOTTOM button frequency can be reduced.
6. Do this only if any other strong FM broadcasting station is near that frequency. Generally after 105 MHz there are no broadcasting stations.
7. Similarly while VOL: 35 is highlighted it can be decreased (35 is max)
8. Very high volume from Aux input may distort the music.
9. Similarly while PO:300 is highlighted it can be decreased(300 is max)
10. At PO:300 one gets maximum range. Reduce it to cover lesser distance
11. Already has one 8GB micro SD card (located at the left side) with MP3 songs loaded on to it. You can add many songs but individually and but not in a folder.
12. If no aux input or mic input is used the songs from the SD card will start getting transmitted automatically by default.
13. Press UP button, the song from the SD jumps to the next and bottom button for previous song
14. Press the middle button the songs from SD is paused
15. Use a mono microphone (not supplied) at the orange socket at the left side
16. Any voice announcement can now be transmitted
17. Microphone also works while songs are getting played ,if not paused.
18. For feeding any audio from laptop or external source, use the green socket at the left side by the aux cable supplied.
1, The input voltage: dc 12 v
2, Maximum input current 1.2 A at 12 volt
3, The audio signal: the maximum input Vpp is less than 1 v.
4, Microphone types accepted: Any
cylindrical microphone or condenser microphones.
5, The output power: 0.5 W - 7 W continuously adjustable!
6, The output impedance: 50 Ω for antenna
7, Working frequency range: 76 m - 108 MHZ
8, Frequency step of 0.1 MHz for adjusting
9, The distortion degree: 0.03% ~ 0.1%
Antenna either Yagi or GP must be used in this transmitter with 50 ohms coaxial cable ( Used by cable tv operators)
How far (long) the transmitter will cover?
The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the antenna installing height , antenna gain, using at environment facing buildings and other obstructions , sensitivity of the receiver and antenna of the receiver . Installing the antenna at higher height and using in away from cities, the distance will much more longer.
EXAMPLE:- 7W FM Transmitter used in the city and village with GP vs Yagi antenna:
I have a customer from Haryana India who uses our this 7W FM stereo transmitter with a home built GP antenna and he has tested it with a car FM radio (not cell phone FM radio) and, it covers a range of 10 kms radius in a city area with clear sound and no hissing noise. The distance can be more than 15KMs while using a homemade directional Yagi antenna.
Package includes :
(1 )7 W FM stereo FM transmitter in a white acrylic box with LCD Screen on top having 3 button switches for adjustment.
(2) One 12 volt 2 A, SMPS DC supply adaptor for 100 to 240 volt 50/60 Hz ac input ,with DC output pin. (may not be same as seen in the picture)
(3) One aux cord
(4) One BNC connector for antenna cable connection
(5) One 8GB Sd card with many songs
(6) One SD card adaptor for loading more songs from any laptop.
Yagi antenna is not supplied but design details are given to fabricate locally
Return of the transmitter is not accepted but 100% working is guaranteed